10 years since one of football's funniest ever own goals
In April 2006, Bury's Chris Brass went down in footballing history with one of the most comic defensive howlers ever captured by TV cameras.
Exactly a decade has passed since a football funny that remains a firm internet favourite - and whose unfortunate star no doubt still feels rather 'brassed off'.
In April 2006, Bury player Chris Brass produced one of the most comic own goals ever captured by TV cameras.
Attempting an overhead clearance in a clash with Darlington, Brass succeeded only in cannoning the ball off his face and past his keeper, current Leicester City star Kasper Schmeichel.
And his hilarious howler left him not only with egg on his face, but also a badly bruised nose to boot.
Try watching it without laughing. Go on, try.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL How and where to watch Patriots vs. Jets
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester United vs Liverpool: times, TV and how to watch online
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid: why is this game called El Clásico?
- LIGUE 1 Marseille vs PSG: times, TV and how to watch online
- MLB Dodgers vs. Braves live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series