Rafa Nadal shows off his football-tennis skills for Hilfiger
The tennis star from Manacor is in Paris preparing for Roland Garros, but had time to have some fun in a Tommy Hilfiger promotion playing foot-tennis.
Rafa Nadal showed off some of his footballing skills in a game of football-tennis. Along with the other three in the doubles match the Spaniard was able to keep the rallies going although preferred being closer to the net rather than taking them on with a baseline battle.
Not only did he have the studio lights to contend with, Nadal also played the game fully decked out in a suit. Well, it wouldn't be Tommy Hilfiger without a bit of style.
Next challenge for Rafa, the French Open from Roland Garros where he'll be hoping to overcome the major threats of Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS Carlos Vela will not play in the MLS is Back tournament
- US NEWS Trump Rallies for the 2020 presidential elections in the United States: schedule, dates and places
- Next Generation – Rayan Cherki, Lyon's latest academy gem earning links to Real Madrid, Man Utd
- CORONAVIRUS What is the bubonic plague, its symptoms and how it spreads?
- LALIGA LaLiga countdown: remaining fixtures for Real Madrid and Barcelona
- World Football Summit “The countries with the best response to Covid-19 were led by women, football should learn from that”