Rafa Nadal shows off his football-tennis skills for Hilfiger
The tennis star from Manacor is in Paris preparing for Roland Garros, but had time to have some fun in a Tommy Hilfiger promotion playing foot-tennis.
Rafa Nadal showed off some of his footballing skills in a game of football-tennis. Along with the other three in the doubles match the Spaniard was able to keep the rallies going although preferred being closer to the net rather than taking them on with a baseline battle.
Not only did he have the studio lights to contend with, Nadal also played the game fully decked out in a suit. Well, it wouldn't be Tommy Hilfiger without a bit of style.
Next challenge for Rafa, the French Open from Roland Garros where he'll be hoping to overcome the major threats of Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic.
Te recomendamos en English
- LaLiga Barcelona vs Granada: LaLiga Santander: how and where to watch, times, TV, online
- REAL MADRID 2 -1 SEVILLA Lopetegui to Monchi: "This is a disgrace man, always the same"
- REAL MADRID 2-1 SEVILLA Monchi: "If the second goal had been disallowed, I'd have taken the team off"
- Barcelona Setien surprised by Barcelona players' attitude
- PSG Neymar has become the leader PSG hoped for - says Tuchel
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool vs Manchester United: Premier League: How and where to watch