Rafa Nadal shows off his football-tennis skills for Hilfiger
The tennis star from Manacor is in Paris preparing for Roland Garros, but had time to have some fun in a Tommy Hilfiger promotion playing foot-tennis.
Rafa Nadal showed off some of his footballing skills in a game of football-tennis. Along with the other three in the doubles match the Spaniard was able to keep the rallies going although preferred being closer to the net rather than taking them on with a baseline battle.
Not only did he have the studio lights to contend with, Nadal also played the game fully decked out in a suit. Well, it wouldn't be Tommy Hilfiger without a bit of style.
Next challenge for Rafa, the French Open from Roland Garros where he'll be hoping to overcome the major threats of Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths, news and stimulus checks, today, July 6th
- US ELECTION NEWS Kanye West announces he would run for president in 2020
- CORONAVIRUS Stimulus check: when to contact the IRS if payment has not arrived
- coronavirus Coronavirus USA: Can you get Covid-19 twice?
- Coronavirus Second Stimulus check: when could Congress pass it - if it doesn't in August?
- Coronavirus Second Stimulus Check: How could they affect student loans?