Ronaldo: Keane up for linking up in LA - and can see ace going
The veteran Irish marksman has told TMZ Sports he believes a switch stateside would be "a natural progression" for the Real Madrid star.
Los Angeles Galaxy striker Robbie Keane has confessed he'd love to line up alongside Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo at the Major League Soccer franchise.
What's more, 35-year-old former Premier League favourite Keane - who has been at the Galaxy since 2011 - believes such a move is a possibility.
Speaking to TMZ Sports, the Republic of Ireland's record caps holder and goalscorer said: "I think it's probably a natural progression for him."
And Keane declared: "It would be great if we could play together."
Recommended in English
- MLB Why is the MLB close to a lockout? What are the key issues?
- NFL Where does the Dallas Cowboys - New York Giants team rivalry comes from?
- NFL Who has the biggest NFL rivalry?
- US NEWS What services are likely to stop during a government shutdown?
- SUPREME COURT ABORTION CASES Supreme Court on Roe v Wade live updates: arguments, Abortion Law, Mississippi...
- NFL Who are the 10 best Dallas Cowboy players of all time?