Cristiano Ronaldo hard at it ahead of Milan - even on day off
In a photo on social media, the Real Madrid ace showed he's straining every sinew to be in tip-top shape for the Champions League final.
Los Blancos travel to Milan seeking to beat city rivals Atlético Madrid and, in the process, clinch 'La Undécima': an unprecedented eleventh continental crown.
The Portuguese star is following a specific fitness programme as he sets his sights on going into the all-Madrid showdown at the San Siro in the best shape possible.
And ahead of the Real players' return to training at Valdebebas on Tuesday, Cristiano took to Instagram with a photo that shows he's hard at it even on his rest day.
Te recomendamos en English
- BOXING Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk: boxers’ predictions
- LAVER CUP 2021 Laver Cup 2021 schedule: matches, rounds, dates & times
- PREMIER LEAGUE The Man City middle muddle: Can Guardiola get it right to stop a fourth straight defeat to Chelsea?
- NFL Odell Beckham Jr. close to return for Cleveland Browns
- NFL New York Giants' Nick Gates in good spirits while facing an uncertain future
- NFL New York Jets' Zach Wilson reflects on his disastrous 'four interceptions' game