The Crucible in Sheffield: stories from inside the home of snooker
AStv were invited by Eurosport to visit the legendary home of World Championship snooker in Sheffield. Check out the secrets and stories of the Crucible.
Following Mark Selby's World Championship win at the start of May - the second time he has lifted the coveted trophy - AStv wanted to find out more about a sport that hasn't ever taken off in Spain.
We sent our roving reporter to speak to the current crop of stars (including Marco Fu, Ken Doherty and Allan McManus) as well as organisers, legends from the past and people in the street around the Crucible in Sheffield.
Always wanted to know more about the tournament and venue? Never thought about snooker before but now are intrigued to know a little? Either way, here's our video to give you an insight.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: Liverpool, United, Cheslea, City, Palace...
- QATAR 2022 Infantino rules out the idea of Qatar 2022 without fans
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Benzema overtakes Messi and Xavi to pull level with Guardiola
- BARCELONA 1 - 3 REAL MADRID Cristiano Ronaldo reacts to Real Madrid's Clásico win
- MLB Rays draw level in World Series after thrilling walk-off win over Dodgers
- UFC UFC: Adesanya-Whittaker rematch 'makes the most sense'