The Crucible in Sheffield: stories from inside the home of snooker
AStv were invited by Eurosport to visit the legendary home of World Championship snooker in Sheffield. Check out the secrets and stories of the Crucible.
Following Mark Selby's World Championship win at the start of May - the second time he has lifted the coveted trophy - AStv wanted to find out more about a sport that hasn't ever taken off in Spain.
We sent our roving reporter to speak to the current crop of stars (including Marco Fu, Ken Doherty and Allan McManus) as well as organisers, legends from the past and people in the street around the Crucible in Sheffield.
Always wanted to know more about the tournament and venue? Never thought about snooker before but now are intrigued to know a little? Either way, here's our video to give you an insight.
Te recomendamos en English
- LIGA MX Club América retain second place after victory against Tigres UANL
- Real Madrid 2-1 Barcelona Real Madrid: Benzema matches Cristiano Ronaldo scoring run
- REAL MADRID 2-1 BARCELONA El Clásico: "Mendy fouled Braithwaite, it's a penalty" - Iturralde
- REAL MADRID 2-1 BARCELONA Piqué confronts Gil Manzano, Modric ticks him off: "You've been waiting just to have a go at the ref"
- BARCELONA Barcelona still optimistic about title hopes despite Real Madrid defeat, says Koeman
- COVID-19 VACCINATION Publix Vaccine: how to sign up and get an appointment