CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
UEFA hold a trial run of the San Siro opening ceremony
Alicia Keys and Andrea Bocelli went through their sound checks in preparation for their performances in the build-up to the Champions League clash between Real Madrid and Atlético.
Alicia Keys and Andrea Bocelli took to the San Siro turf on Friday for a trial run of Saturday's pre-match musical extravaganza.
To keep the playing surface in tip-top condition for the main event an enormous tarp covered the Milanese grass as the pair performed their sound check and a large dance troupe practiced choreography.
The concert will take place before Mark Clattenburg and the respective sides take to the pitch. An audience of approximately 180 million people will be tuning in to watch the Champions League final between Real Madrid and Atlético
Te recomendamos en English
- El Clásico Who is José María Sánchez Martínez, the referee for El Clásico 2021 Barcelona - Real Madrid?
- LALIGA Barcelona vs Real Madrid: injured and sanctioned players for El Clásico 2021
- Serie A Allegri dubs Inter title favourites ahead of Derby d'Italia
- NBA Nash cheers Nets first win: "It'll take a while, it won't be pretty"
- MLB Astros never doubted they would beat Red Sox admits Baker
- EL CLASICO Which player has scored the most goals in El Clásico history? All time top scorers