During the Switzerland - France match, their final group match in Group A, which ended in a 0-0 draw, the equipment showed it wasn't up to the challenge. The Swiss shirts, made by Puma, ripped with regularity whenever a French player pulled on them, with at least five shirts needing to be replaced.
Burst ball during Switzerland 0-0 France
The most spectacular kit fail though came in the second half, when the matchball, the 140 euro Adidas manufactured tournament ball, the Beau Jeu, popped under pressure in a challenge.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- Stimulus Checks Second $600 Golden State stimulus check: when will I receive it and how to track
- US NEWS California stimulus check: when will the payments arrive and who qualifies?
- PSG Lionel Messi's PSG contract details revealed
- Soccer Pele in hospital: daughter says he's recovering well
- MLB MLB results: Los Angeles Dodgers beaten by Cincinnati Reds