Real Madrid announce Morata will return from Juventus
After much speculation, the Spanish giants have confirmed that they will be paying 30 million euros to trigger the clause that brings the striker back to the Bernabeu.
Real Madrid have announced that Álvaro Morata will be brought back to the Spanish club as part of the rights they had agreed when the player left for Italy. Madrid will pay 30 million euros and they have stated that the player will go straight into the squad's pre-season preparations.
In a statement from the club:
"Real Madrid C. F. have informed Juventus FC of their decision to salvage the federative rights on the player Álvaro Morata, who will join up with the first team for pre-season training under the command of Zinedine Zidane."
This news confirms what we expected following the statement from Juventus director general, Guiseppe Marotta.
Recommended in English
- COVID-19 Covid Omicron variant live updates: symptoms, vaccines, travel ban, South African cases...
- COVID-19 Where has the new covid-19 Omicron variant been detected? What are the symptoms?
- BOXING How much money are Teofimo Lopez and George Kambosos making? How much does the winner get?
- Social Security When does COLA 2022 take effect in Social Security Benefits? How to calculate your amount
- NFL Buffalo Bills CB White out for rest of season with ACL tear
- SUPREME COURT ABORTION CASES What are the abortion laws in America? In what states is it illegal to have an abortion?