Hirving Lozano in transfer talks to join Manchester United
The attacking player from Mexico is in negatiations to join Mourinho's new recruits according to the player's current club manager.
The arrival of Hirving Lozano at a big European club is getting closer by the day. This has now been virtually confirmed by his current club's president, Andrés Fassi.
Lozano plays for Pachuca in the Mexican league and the 20 -year old scored 33 goals in 122 appearances over the last couple of years since joining. Fassi was asked by ESPN whether negotiations were underway for a potential deal with Manchester United and he answered with a simple, "yes," before going on to confirm that, as yet, there was nothing yet signed off.
Lozano recently won the Liga MX with Pachuca and then went on to represent Mexico in the Copa América Centenario. He will also be participating in the upcoming Olympic Games in Rio.
Te recomendamos en English
- UNITED STATES USA elections 2020 live online & coronavirus: Trump - Biden, polls, stimulus checks & latest news
- FOOTBALL Jorge Jesus was a better coach than José Mourinho - Julio César
- LIGUE 1 PSG: Mbappé's future is already mapped out and that's sad - Rami
- Manchester United It's down to me to show the real Anthony Martial - Man Utd forward aiming to rediscover form
- FOOTBALL Bayern: Coman wants another treble, but this time with fans
- JUVENTUS-BARCELONA Arthur-Pjanic swap deal isn't going to plan in Turin or Barcelona