Hirving Lozano in transfer talks to join Manchester United
The attacking player from Mexico is in negatiations to join Mourinho's new recruits according to the player's current club manager.
The arrival of Hirving Lozano at a big European club is getting closer by the day. This has now been virtually confirmed by his current club's president, Andrés Fassi.
Lozano plays for Pachuca in the Mexican league and the 20 -year old scored 33 goals in 122 appearances over the last couple of years since joining. Fassi was asked by ESPN whether negotiations were underway for a potential deal with Manchester United and he answered with a simple, "yes," before going on to confirm that, as yet, there was nothing yet signed off.
Lozano recently won the Liga MX with Pachuca and then went on to represent Mexico in the Copa América Centenario. He will also be participating in the upcoming Olympic Games in Rio.
Te recomendamos en English
- COPA DEL REY Atlético stunned by Cultural Leonesa in Copa del Rey shock
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Setién and Valverde not that different, says De Jong
- SCHALKE 04 Todibo: "During training, you had to defend Messi with caution"
- MANCHESTER CITY Silva: "Real Madrid called me year after year but I didn't go"
- Manchester United How bad are Manchester United under Solskjaer?
- REAL MADRID Benzema: Real Madrid striker agrees contract extension