Hirving Lozano in transfer talks to join Manchester United
The attacking player from Mexico is in negatiations to join Mourinho's new recruits according to the player's current club manager.
The arrival of Hirving Lozano at a big European club is getting closer by the day. This has now been virtually confirmed by his current club's president, Andrés Fassi.
Lozano plays for Pachuca in the Mexican league and the 20 -year old scored 33 goals in 122 appearances over the last couple of years since joining. Fassi was asked by ESPN whether negotiations were underway for a potential deal with Manchester United and he answered with a simple, "yes," before going on to confirm that, as yet, there was nothing yet signed off.
Lozano recently won the Liga MX with Pachuca and then went on to represent Mexico in the Copa América Centenario. He will also be participating in the upcoming Olympic Games in Rio.
Te recomendamos en English
- SUPER LEAGUE Tebas dismisses court ruling asking UEFA to revoke action against Super League trio
- NBA Draft 2021 NBA draft 2021: which players have been selected by each team and main transfers?
- OLYMPICS Thompson-Herah wins women's 100m title and beats Fraser-Pryce
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo 2020: Why is LeBron James not playing at the Olympic Games?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER Tokyo Olympics: Spain's late escape, as Brazil line up Mexico
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics: Team USA into quarters as Durant and Tatum star
- GOLD CUP USA vs Mexico: times, TV and how to watch online
- OLYMPIC GAMES | WRESTLING What types of wrestling are at the Olympics? Differences, rules, format and score system