Málaga announce Sandro's arrival as Al-Thani returns
Málaga announced the signing of former Barça striker Sandro who joins until 2019. Meanwhile Al Thani has returned from a visit to his country.
Málaga officially announced that they have signed Sandro Ramírez who joins for the next three seasons from Barcelona. The agreement has been closed for a few weeks and the striker, who Málaga lured with a lucrative offer will start the pre-season tomorrow under the orders of Juande Ramos.
Meanwhile club owner Abdullah bin Nasser Al Thani arrived back in the city on Thursday after a trip home to Qatar for Ramadan. The Málaga president, headed straight for La Rosaleda where he has a number of issues to attend to on what has been a busy day - in the morning, the club unveiled Serbian centre-back Zdravko Kuzmanović. Later, the Andalucians announced the signing of Sandro Ramírez. Málaga hope that they can present Sandro and Diego Llorente, whose signing is still not official, together.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Van Dijk: "We don't feel unbeatable"
- BARCELONA Barcelona sign Brazilian right-back Yan Couto
- SERIE A Pioli pleased as AC Milan dig deep for win against Brescia
- SERIE A Paulo Dybala admits he was close to leaving Juventus
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Eden Hazard has sights set on returning for the Madrid derby
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Setien admits he got a huge fright in Ibiza