High diver dies after failing to surface from 20m jump
Solvenian diver Andrej Bauc died in a competition in Bosnia last week, failing to submerge after his jump. It has taken five days to recover his body.
Solvenian diver Andrej Bauc died in a competition in Bosnia last week, failing to submerge after his 20 metre jump. It has taken five days to recover his body.
There has still been no official explanation with regards to the 34-year old's cause of death. The competition, that took place in the Drina river in the city of Zvornik, was suspended following the incident.
WARNING: The video shows some upsetting scenes.
Te recomendamos en English
- FOOTBALL Bulgarian football chief resigns after racist abuse
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Leganés paid a fine for not playing Lunin last season
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid look to Haaland, Odegaard and the Gudjohnsens
- BARCELONA Barcelona did not play youth tournament over Spain shirt
- FOOTBALL Ronaldo's milestones on the way to 700 goals
- REAL MADRID Jovic's father defends his son for playing with Madrid after injury
- INTER MILAN Sánchez may require surgery on ankle injury, Inter confirm
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Robert Moreno asks for three wins