High diver dies after failing to surface from 20m jump
Solvenian diver Andrej Bauc died in a competition in Bosnia last week, failing to submerge after his jump. It has taken five days to recover his body.
Solvenian diver Andrej Bauc died in a competition in Bosnia last week, failing to submerge after his 20 metre jump. It has taken five days to recover his body.
There has still been no official explanation with regards to the 34-year old's cause of death. The competition, that took place in the Drina river in the city of Zvornik, was suspended following the incident.
WARNING: The video shows some upsetting scenes.
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby