High diver dies after failing to surface from 20m jump
Solvenian diver Andrej Bauc died in a competition in Bosnia last week, failing to submerge after his jump. It has taken five days to recover his body.
Solvenian diver Andrej Bauc died in a competition in Bosnia last week, failing to submerge after his 20 metre jump. It has taken five days to recover his body.
There has still been no official explanation with regards to the 34-year old's cause of death. The competition, that took place in the Drina river in the city of Zvornik, was suspended following the incident.
WARNING: The video shows some upsetting scenes.
Te recomendamos en English
- RUSSIA Russia banned from Olympics and World Cup 2022 over doping scandal
- El CLÁSICO | BARCELONA - REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane's headache - how to stop Messi in El Clásico... 3 possible solutions
- BARCELONA Messi impossible to replace - Barcelona president
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Casemiro must avoid getting booked against Valencia
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Barcelona, Inter set to discuss Rakitic, Vidal and Lautaro Martínez in Milan
- Barcelona 'cannot afford' to lose Vidal in January, says Blaugrana president Bartomeu