High diver dies after failing to surface from 20m jump
Solvenian diver Andrej Bauc died in a competition in Bosnia last week, failing to submerge after his jump. It has taken five days to recover his body.
Solvenian diver Andrej Bauc died in a competition in Bosnia last week, failing to submerge after his 20 metre jump. It has taken five days to recover his body.
There has still been no official explanation with regards to the 34-year old's cause of death. The competition, that took place in the Drina river in the city of Zvornik, was suspended following the incident.
WARNING: The video shows some upsetting scenes.
Te recomendamos en English
- LA Galaxy Chicharito: When I talked about retirement I meant because of my age not the MLS
- Copa del Rey 2019-20 Zaragoza vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- MASCHERANO 'Messi's unique ability can extend his future' - Mascherano
- BRUNO FERNANDES | MANCHESTER UNITED Bruno Fernandes is on his way to join Manchester United
- BARCELONA Barcelona youth product Carles Pérez makes €13m Roma switch
- Premier League Guardiola admits mistake over Man City crowd comments