High diver dies after failing to surface from 20m jump
Solvenian diver Andrej Bauc died in a competition in Bosnia last week, failing to submerge after his jump. It has taken five days to recover his body.
Solvenian diver Andrej Bauc died in a competition in Bosnia last week, failing to submerge after his 20 metre jump. It has taken five days to recover his body.
There has still been no official explanation with regards to the 34-year old's cause of death. The competition, that took place in the Drina river in the city of Zvornik, was suspended following the incident.
WARNING: The video shows some upsetting scenes.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Cristiano Ronaldo inspired Man United move - Bruno Fernandes
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Rodrygo to drop down to Castilla
- Chivas beats Xolos in Tijuana in the beginning of the 7th week of the Clausura 2020
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid players who will be out of contract in 2021
- MLS Jürgen Damm could sign with a MLS team in July
- LALIGA SANTANDER Levante vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online