According to Catalan newspaper, Sport, Napoli goalkeeper Pepe Reina has offered himself to Barcelona in case Claudio Bravo’s heavily rumoured move to Manchester City goes through.
While Reina may not perhaps be Barcelona’s first choice replacement – the club has been linked with Valencia’s Diego Alves in recent days – the possibility of a switch from Italy cannot be easily dismissed. Reina knows the club very well and has a good relationship with many players in the Barça dressing room, having played with them during his time at Camp Nou.
Reina, who is 33 (the same age as Bravo) played 44 games for Napoli last season, conceding 34 goals and keeping 18 clean sheets.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Does Medicaid cover dental? How can I find a clinic that accepts Medicaid?
- US NEWS Who controls gas prices in the United States? How can the price of gas go down?
- US NEWS Why are gas pricing increasing in October 2021?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many numbers are in a Social Security Number?
- SOCCER Pelé moving 'closer to the goal' as Brazil great continues recovery
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE New setback for Atlético Madrid's Marcos Llorente