—Madrid isolate Benzema's injury: an inflamed sacroiliac joint
The Frenchman was injured during the pre-season and reappeared as a sub in the European Super Cup final but that only aggravated his issues. Real Madrid v. Málaga live online
Real Madrid have issued a medical report in which they outlined the physical problems which striker Karim Benzema has been struggling to overcome. According to the club, Benzema is suffering inflammation to one or both of the sacroiliac joints, which is the reason behind his back pains. Zinedine Zidane has not been given a date for the player's return.
Benzema fell injured during the pre-season and reappeared as a second half sub in the European Super Cup final but that only aggravated his back problems.
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT Global Citizen 2021 live online: singers, performances and concerts
- GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN 2021 Why is the White House planning for a government shutdown?
- FOURTH STIMULUS CHECK Fourth stimulus check: how many signatures does the petition for the new payment have?
- SERIE A Honours even between Inter and Atalanta at San Siro
- PREMIER LEAGUE Enthralling Brentford-Liverpool clash ends with honours even
- SOCCER Man City: Guardiola "proud" after breaking record in Chelsea win