England set new one-day record of 444-3 against Pakistan
England set a new record for a one-day international total, reaching 444-3 against Pakistan at Trent Bridge. Pakistan failed to reach the epic target, making 275 all out.
New one-day record for England
England recorded the highest-ever team total in a one-day international, making 444 for three against Pakistan at Trent Bridge on Tuesday. They then went on to win the match, as Pakistan could only muster 275 all out in reply, giving England a win by 169 runs.
Previous record held by Sri Lanka
England's total surpassed the previous high watermark of 443 for nine by Sri Lanka, recorded against the Netherlands at Amstelveen in 2006.
It was also the highest ODI total in a match between two Test nations, topping South Africa's 439 for two against the West Indies at Johannesburg last year.
Hales the home hero
Alex Hales, on his Nottinghamshire home ground, made an England ODI record 171.
Te recomendamos en English
- Football Edinson Cavani apologises for social media post
- LIGA MX Miguel Herrera to continue as the head coach of Club América
- LIGA MX Paul Aguilar will play in Major League Soccer next year
- Football Aspetar to host sports medicine forum until Qatar 2022
- US Election 2020 US Election: when is the electoral college vote?
- FORTNITE Fortnite Galactus Live Event: date and times