England set new one-day record of 444-3 against Pakistan
England set a new record for a one-day international total, reaching 444-3 against Pakistan at Trent Bridge. Pakistan failed to reach the epic target, making 275 all out.
New one-day record for England
England recorded the highest-ever team total in a one-day international, making 444 for three against Pakistan at Trent Bridge on Tuesday. They then went on to win the match, as Pakistan could only muster 275 all out in reply, giving England a win by 169 runs.
Previous record held by Sri Lanka
England's total surpassed the previous high watermark of 443 for nine by Sri Lanka, recorded against the Netherlands at Amstelveen in 2006.
It was also the highest ODI total in a match between two Test nations, topping South Africa's 439 for two against the West Indies at Johannesburg last year.
Hales the home hero
Alex Hales, on his Nottinghamshire home ground, made an England ODI record 171.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Does Medicaid cover dental? How can I find a clinic that accepts Medicaid?
- US NEWS Who controls gas prices in the United States? How can the price of gas go down?
- US NEWS Why are gas pricing increasing in October 2021?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many numbers are in a Social Security Number?
- SOCCER Pelé moving 'closer to the goal' as Brazil great continues recovery
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE New setback for Atlético Madrid's Marcos Llorente