Madrid-Barça to get 16/17 basketball season under way
Baskonia and Herbalife Gran Canaria are the other participating teams in the 2016 basketball Supercopa which takes place in Vitoria.
The draw has been made for the 2016 basketball season opener, the Supercopa Endesa and has seen Laboral Kutxa pitted against Herbalife Gran Canaria and that encounter will be followed by Real Madrid against FC Barcelona Lassa. Both semi-finals take place on September 23 at 19:00 and 21:30 respectively at the Fernando Buesa Arena in Vitoria. The final will take place the following day
The four-way tournament features Real Madrid (current league and Copa del Rey holder), FC Barcelona Lassa (league runner-up and current holders of the Supercopa), Herbalife Gran Canaria (Copa del Rey runner-up) and Laboral Kutxa Baskonia, as hosts.
The curtain opener features the best teams currently in the domestic game with the top three from last season's league campaign along with Herbalife Gran Canaria, who finished fifth in the regular season.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Raiders DE Carl Nassib NFL's first openly gay active player
- NFL Raiders' Carl Nassib becomes first active NFL player to come out as gay
- EURO 2020 Who plays today at Euro 2020? Tuesday 22 June: games, times, TV, schedule...
- ALFREDO RELAÑO All eyes on Gareth Bale and Eden Hazard
- EURO 2020 Martínez: "Hazard needs to take the next step"
- CHILD TAX CREDIT When will the IRS start to send the $3,000/$3,600 Child Tax Credit payments?