Cristiano Ronaldo revealed at a publicity event on Thursday that he’s now back to 100 percent following the knee injury he suffered in the Euro 2016 final on 10 July.
The Portuguese has intensified his training over the past week and is now confident of taking some part in the game at the Bernabéu against Osasuna on Saturday (16:00).
First action for two months
“I’m going to play,” he affirmed to the media who had assembled for the release of his new fragrance.
If Ronaldo does take to the field on the weekend, it’ll be his first action for exactly three months, with his injury having ruled him out of Madrid’s whole preseason and first three games of the new LaLiga campaign.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Pentagon placed on lockdown after shots fired near Metro station
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics 2021: Durant demands gold as USA beat Spain
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GYMNASTICS Can Simone Biles participate at Paris 2024 Olympics or will she retire earlier?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Asensio's extra-time winner puts Spain into the final
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics Recap: Warholm hurdles into history, Durant inspires USA into basketball semis
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Recap: Biles takes bronze, Thompson-Herah makes history