Victor Valdés accused of cheating on boating license
Middlesbrough keeper Valdés supposedly had someone stand in for the captain's license exam.
Victor Valdés accused of skipper license fraud
Victor Valdés, current Middlesbrough and former Barcelona goalkeeper, has been accused of cheating to obtain his boating licence in Spain. According to investigating judge María Isabel Rodríguez Valdés paid someone to sit the exam for him.
According to handwriting analysis carried out by the Spanish Guardia Civil, Victor Valdés didn't sit the exam, which was in fact taken by an imposter.
81 people accused in fraud investigation
In total the investigation into the boating license fraud has led to 81 people being accused of cheating in this way to obtain their skipper's license.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers, Jones give Green Bay first win of season: NFL Week 2 ratings
- NFL Who won Monday Night Football in NFL Week 2?
- NFL The NFL taunting rule is here to stay amidst criticism
- USMNT Sergiño Dest struggled in his return to Barcelona’s starting XI
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Ronald Koeman sacking a matter of when, not if
- Barcelona have to be more united than ever, says Ter Stegen