F1 | SINGAPORE GP
'Godzilla' frightens the life out of Verstappen at Singapore GP
"There's a giant dinosaur on the track, I'm not kidding", the Dutch driver babbled; Force India joked: "Face to face with Godzilla!".
Godzilla exists, at Singapore's Marina Bay Circuit
A few years ago, the largest lizard in captivity, a Komodo Dragon could be seen lounging around in the sun at Singapore's zoo; it weighed an eye-popping150 kilos. A similar creature scuttled across the track at the Marina Bay Circuit in Singapore today just as drivers were about to start their third free practice session.
It was a humungous monitor lizard. The driver closest to 'the beast' was Max Verstappen. “There's a dinosaur on the track, a giant lizard, I'm not kidding”, he could be heard nervously babbling to his engineer over his radio. Force India found the whole incident hilarious, joking on their Twitter account: “Godzilla exists!!”.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPICS Team USA vs Spain 2021 Tokyo Olympics live updates: score, stats, highlights
- OLYMPIC GAMES How does sport climbing work at the Olympics? Rules, format and score system
- OLYMPICS GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 2 August
- OLYMPIC GAMES Simone Biles returns for gymnastic's balance beam finals: times, TV, and how to watch 2021 Olympics
- TRAVEL Which countries are in the ‘Level 4: Do not travel' category?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER The USWNT will play against Australia for bronze