F1 | SINGAPORE GP
'Godzilla' frightens the life out of Verstappen at Singapore GP
"There's a giant dinosaur on the track, I'm not kidding", the Dutch driver babbled; Force India joked: "Face to face with Godzilla!".
Godzilla exists, at Singapore's Marina Bay Circuit
A few years ago, the largest lizard in captivity, a Komodo Dragon could be seen lounging around in the sun at Singapore's zoo; it weighed an eye-popping150 kilos. A similar creature scuttled across the track at the Marina Bay Circuit in Singapore today just as drivers were about to start their third free practice session.
It was a humungous monitor lizard. The driver closest to 'the beast' was Max Verstappen. “There's a dinosaur on the track, a giant lizard, I'm not kidding”, he could be heard nervously babbling to his engineer over his radio. Force India found the whole incident hilarious, joking on their Twitter account: “Godzilla exists!!”.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Kroos is having the best season of his Real Madrid career
- World Cup 2022 Work at the Al Bayt stadium almost complete
- Bundesliga Dortmund: Mourinho in line to replace under-fire Favre
- Champions League Pep Guardiola loses patience with slow Stones
- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Spurs squad '1000 per cent' behind Pochettino
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Suárez bids to end away drought: Champions League in numbers