F1 | SINGAPORE GP
'Godzilla' frightens the life out of Verstappen at Singapore GP
"There's a giant dinosaur on the track, I'm not kidding", the Dutch driver babbled; Force India joked: "Face to face with Godzilla!".
Godzilla exists, at Singapore's Marina Bay Circuit
A few years ago, the largest lizard in captivity, a Komodo Dragon could be seen lounging around in the sun at Singapore's zoo; it weighed an eye-popping150 kilos. A similar creature scuttled across the track at the Marina Bay Circuit in Singapore today just as drivers were about to start their third free practice session.
It was a humungous monitor lizard. The driver closest to 'the beast' was Max Verstappen. “There's a dinosaur on the track, a giant lizard, I'm not kidding”, he could be heard nervously babbling to his engineer over his radio. Force India found the whole incident hilarious, joking on their Twitter account: “Godzilla exists!!”.
Te recomendamos en English
- Bundesliga Jadon Sancho sets Bundesliga assist record in Arminia win
- FOOTBALL Transfer news round-up: Liverpool eyeing Gerard return as Klopp exit looms
- BOXING Canelo finishes Yildirim in three rounds to retain world titles
- NBA Mavs snap Nets' eight-game winning streak, Embiid scores 42 but 76ers lose in OT
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT 2021 Will I be able to apply for a third stimulus check and $3000 child tax credit?
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when will Senate vote on it? | How much, who qualifies, Child tax credit | Live