F1 | SINGAPORE GP
'Godzilla' frightens the life out of Verstappen at Singapore GP
"There's a giant dinosaur on the track, I'm not kidding", the Dutch driver babbled; Force India joked: "Face to face with Godzilla!".
Godzilla exists, at Singapore's Marina Bay Circuit
A few years ago, the largest lizard in captivity, a Komodo Dragon could be seen lounging around in the sun at Singapore's zoo; it weighed an eye-popping150 kilos. A similar creature scuttled across the track at the Marina Bay Circuit in Singapore today just as drivers were about to start their third free practice session.
It was a humungous monitor lizard. The driver closest to 'the beast' was Max Verstappen. “There's a dinosaur on the track, a giant lizard, I'm not kidding”, he could be heard nervously babbling to his engineer over his radio. Force India found the whole incident hilarious, joking on their Twitter account: “Godzilla exists!!”.
Te recomendamos en English
- RUSSIA Russia banned from Olympics and World Cup 2022 over doping scandal
- El CLÁSICO | BARCELONA - REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane's headache - how to stop Messi in El Clásico... 3 possible solutions
- BARCELONA Messi impossible to replace - Barcelona president
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Casemiro must avoid getting booked against Valencia
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Barcelona, Inter set to discuss Rakitic, Vidal and Lautaro Martínez in Milan
- Barcelona 'cannot afford' to lose Vidal in January, says Blaugrana president Bartomeu