Laudrip criticises Neymar
Barcelona thrashed Leganés 5-1 in Butarque, but the attention in Spain wasn't just focused on Messi, Neymar and Suárez. One of the beIN Sports commentators, former player Michael Laudrup, set the social networks on fire with his criticism of Neymar, for, according to the Danish legend, provoking his rivals.
Neymar was showboating says Laudrup
After Sastre fouled Neymar, Laudrup said: "Why are you taking the ball across your own half? You're provoking the opposition. Pass the ball and move elsewhere!". The Danish former player went on to say: "At 0-4 you can't be showboating and provoking your opponents".
Barcelona fans angry at Laudrup
The Barcelona fans also accused Laudrup of not giving Barça any praise for their performance. Laudrup played at Barcelona from 1989 to 1994, before a controversial move to Real Madrid, where he won the League with the club from the capital, breaking Barcelona's stranglehold on the title.
Recommended in English
- NFL Joe Burrow: Winning playoff games the standard to meet for the Bengals
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers' record against the 49ers?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's big question: how to fit Erling Haaland and Kylian Mbappé into the same team
- US NEWS Which fast food restaurants accept EBT food stamps?
- 2022 TAX SEASON Are the tax brackets the same if I am retired?
- NFL Titans could activate RB Derrick Henry ahead of Bengals clash