Casemiro has fractured fibula
Real Madrid midfielder Casemiro has fractured his fibula, and will be out for one to two months, according to a medical report from Real Madrid.
Casemiro injured against Espanyol
The player came off in the 18th minute of Real Madrid's LaLiga match against Espanyol last Sunday, after challenging Diop for the ball and receiving an accidental kick as he went to block.
Casemiro tried to continue but was eventually substituted. His injury is a blow for Real Madrid, with important matches in LaLiga (against Las Palmas this Saturday) and against Borussia Dortmund on Tuesday in the Champions League. It's also more bad news for Zidane after his side dropped points at the Bernabéu last night against Villarreal and failed to set a new consecutive win record in LaLiga.
Te recomendamos en English
- BOXING Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk: boxers’ predictions
- LAVER CUP 2021 Laver Cup 2021 schedule: matches, rounds, dates & times
- PREMIER LEAGUE The Man City middle muddle: Can Guardiola get it right to stop a fourth straight defeat to Chelsea?
- NFL Odell Beckham Jr. close to return for Cleveland Browns
- NFL New York Giants' Nick Gates in good spirits while facing an uncertain future
- NFL New York Jets' Zach Wilson reflects on his disastrous 'four interceptions' game