REAL MADRID 1-1 EIBAR
Keylor Navas: "We're very hurt; we've got hard work to do"
The Real Madrid goalkeeper gave his thoughts on why the team suffered their fourth draw in a row after Sunday's meeting with Eibar.
Work to do, says Navas
Keylor Navas gave his thoughts on Sunday's 1-1 draw with Eibar to beIN Sports' pitchside camera after the game - Madrid's fourth draw in a row.
Disappointment: "Of course we're disappointed, that's understandable. Drawing at home is not a nice feeling. We need to be aware that we have a lot of improving to do, we have to work harder. We're all very hurt by this".
Are recent results anything to be worried about? "No we're taking it calmly, but we know that we have to improve. Some results have slipped away from us and that can't happen if we are to reach our objectives".
What has gone wrong? "I don't know, we are trying our best, but the results just haven't been coming our way".
The fans' are angry: "That's normal, they always demand a lot from us and when the results don't come... they're not the only ones who are angry - we are as well".
Recommended in English
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Lewandowski and Ronaldo eye history – Champions League in Opta numbers
- REAL MADRID Marcelo set to leave Real Madrid for Brazil
- NBA Blazers' Damian Lillard wants $107 million two year extension
- NBA Blazers guard CJ McCollum out indefinitely for collapsed lung
- NBA Anthony Davis lauds in-form Lakers star Russell Westbrook
- NBA Mavs’ Luka Doncic admits having conditioning issues