Toni Kroos has finally begun his physical recuperation after suffering a fractured foot against Leganés on 6 November.
The German had his cast taken off in Madrid on Monday which he has been wearing since breaking the fifth metatarsal in his right foot.
Recovery has started today! pic.twitter.com/iPVlNXit3Z— Toni Kroos (@ToniKroos) 14 de noviembre de 2016
At the time of the injury Kroos was told he would be out for a month and a half, meaning he is to miss the Madrid derby this weekend as well as El Clásico,
All going well with his recovery, the midfielder will be back in time for December's Club World Cup.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL 49ers vs Eagles: San Francisco win 17-11 in gruelling game
- OTHER SPORTS Oleksandr Usyk vs Anthony Joshua: A fight for the ages
- WOMEN IN SPORTS Women athletes urge Supreme Court to protect abortion rights
- AFGHANISTAN Why are Afghan women judges in hiding in Afghanistan and how are they being protected?
- NFL Dolphins QB Tagovailoa “day-to-day” after Sunday’s rib injury
- NFL Detroit Lions 17 vs 35 Green Bay Packers summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 2