Toni Kroos has finally begun his physical recuperation after suffering a fractured foot against Leganés on 6 November.
The German had his cast taken off in Madrid on Monday which he has been wearing since breaking the fifth metatarsal in his right foot.
Recovery has started today! pic.twitter.com/iPVlNXit3Z— Toni Kroos (@ToniKroos) 14 de noviembre de 2016
At the time of the injury Kroos was told he would be out for a month and a half, meaning he is to miss the Madrid derby this weekend as well as El Clásico,
All going well with his recovery, the midfielder will be back in time for December's Club World Cup.
Te recomendamos en English
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid possible starting line-ups
- SOCCER Barcelona's Piqué talks to El País about retirement, Messi, Clásico
- PREMIER LEAGUE Cristiano Ronaldo vows to silence critics and win trophies at Manchester United
- LIGUE 1 Marseille vs PSG: times, TV and how to watch online
- MLB Dodgers vs. Braves commentary, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands