Gareth Bale will undergo surgery on his right ankle after dislocating tendons against Sporting Lisbon in the Champions League on Tuesday, Real Madrid have confirmed.
29 November operation
The operation will go ahead on 29 November at King Edward VII Hospital in London. Surgeon James Calder will perform the operation under the supervision of club doctors Jesús Olmo and Mikel Aramberri.
Two to three months out
The news means that the Welshman is now expected to be out for two to three months, meaning he’ll definitely miss the rest of Real Madrid’s games this year, including El Clásico and the World Club Cup in December.
Late Jan/Early Feb return
All going well with his recuperation, the club will be targeting a return for Bale in late January/early February 2017 in time for the Champions League last 16.
Te recomendamos en English
- HALLOWEEN 2021 How to create the perfect DIY Squid Games Halloween costumes: doll, guards, participants…
- NEW JERSEY ELECTION 2021 Who is running for governor in New Jersey?
- NFL New Orleans Saints vs Seattle Seahawks live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 7
- NFL Packers WR Davante Adams placed on covid-19 reserve list
- NFL Eagles trade veteran QB Flacco back to Jets
- NFL Bears coach Nagy tests positive for covid