Fame and others' fortune
Elizabeth Ruiz, the Cuban woman currently residing in Miami, is reportedly blackmailing NFL player Von Miller - Super Bowl MVP - with a sex tape of the two of them.
According to various sources, the Denver Broncos star spent his holidays in Cancun with Ruiz and they both agreed to record a video of them in a sexual encounter which was done using Ruiz's mobile phone. But, based on the player's version of events, he had initially asked her to keep it private and at a later date, when he asked her to delete the tape, Ruiz declined saying, "Gotcha"
Cases being fought through the courts
The amount being quoted by Miller's legal team to ensure that Ruiz does not distribute the footage is $2.5 million, according to US news outlets. But following the recent similar case of Hulk Hogan, as well as the case in Spain involving two Eibar players, the legal stance on what is permissable is still being debated.
Te recomendamos en Nfl
- MLS LAFC back-to-back road victories after win over Austin FC
- GOLD CUP Will there be fans at the Gold Cup? What are the Covid-19 restrictions?
- Euro 2020 Golden Boot standings: who are the top scorers?
- PSG Ramos speaks after PSG make signing official
- UFC When was Conor McGregor's last UFC fight, and what was the result?
- UFC What were the results of McGregor vs Poirier 1 and 2?