Kaká will quit Orlando City in December 2017
The Brazilian midfielder announced he will remain active in the game and will join São Paulo at the end of next season
One more season in MLS
Ricardo Kaká has announced that he the next MLS season will be his last with Orlando City, and he is set to continue his playing career back home in Brazil. The 34-year-old toldFox Sports that he would be leaving Orlando when his contract expires in December 2017: "Next season will be the last one for me at".
He also hinted at where he will go when he leaves the States next year: "If I do go back to Brazil and continue playing, it will with São Paulo; while do have another big offer from another club, I'm not going to be sat in a chair looking at my bank balance".
Te recomendamos en English
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash
- OLYMPICS Team USA will require vaccinations for Winter Olympics hopefuls
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano: what will happen when the lava reaches the Atlantic Ocean?
- CHILD TAX CREDIT Why have some parents not received the Child Tax Credit payment; how to claim it?
- Leagues Cup Final Seattle Sounders vs. Club León live updates: scores, stats, and updates | Leagues Cup Final
- Towns stunned after Timberwolves fire president of basketball ops