Atlético Madrid Fémininas will host FC Barcelona at the Vicente Calderón in Spanish football's Women's Football Liga Iberdrola. This will be the first time Atleti's main stadium has been used by their women's team.
Matchday 14: Atlético Madrid - Barcelona
The match, corresponding to matchday 14 of the Iberdrola Liga, will kick-off at 12 noon on Sunday 11 December, announced the club today, Friday.
The Vicente Calderón is in its last season, with Atlético Madrid moving to their new Peineta stadium next summer.
Atlético chasing Barcelona at the top of the table
Barcelona are current league leaders on 31 points, and will defend their position at the top of the table against an Atleti side who are just two points behind them.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 29 July
- GOLD CUP Mexico vs Canada, Gold Cup semi-final: how to watch - times, TV, online
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 29 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GYMNASTICS Simone Biles suffers twisties: What are they? How do they affect gymnasts?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics: Luka Doncic 'dominating the Games like no player in 30 years'
- OLYMPIC GAMES Golfer McIlroy praises Biles and Osaka for raising mental health awareness