Ramos: "Tax evasion? We'll see how much truth there is in those claims"
"Cristiano is the most important player in Real Madrid's history. To change that, someone else needs to come along and get cracking" the defender said of his team mate.
Final group game
11 years to the day since your debut goal for Real Madrid - a header, against Olympiacos: “That was one of the nicest moments of my career. It came from a free-kick, taken by Raúl Bravo, against Olympiacos. The years hav gone by and I feel proud to still be here”.
Tax issues involving members of the squad: “These are very delicate issues. I believe the law should be followed. Everyone needs to have their accounts clear, but these things shouldn't affect the players or the team. My conscience is completely clear because all of my earnings and the contributions I have made are above board. Whether there is any truth in these allegations, or whether they are lies to destabilize us when we are in our best form, we'll see”.
The treble: “We don't talk about that. I said that the point we took from Camp Nou was important, but the league is wide open and Madrid has to battle to win all three competitions because it's in our DNA”.
Zidane: “He's got that magic touch. What we have achieved is down to him and the work he has done. We're happy that he's at the helm”.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Does Medicaid cover dental? How can I find a clinic that accepts Medicaid?
- US NEWS Who controls gas prices in the United States? How can the price of gas go down?
- US NEWS Why are gas pricing increasing in October 2021?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many numbers are in a Social Security Number?
- SOCCER Pelé moving 'closer to the goal' as Brazil great continues recovery
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE New setback for Atlético Madrid's Marcos Llorente