Becker tells Guardiola: "Have a cold English beer and relax"
Ex-Tennis ace Boris Becker took to social media on Tuesday morning with some advice for Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola.
Former Tennis star Boris Becker has offered Pep Guardiola a friendly piece of advice in the wake of the Manchester City boss's assertion that he's "arriving at the end" of his managerial career.
"My goodbye has already started"
And the 45-year-old told NBC: "I will be at Manchester for the next three seasons, maybe more, but I am arriving at the end of my coaching career, of this I am sure.
"I will not be on the bench until I am 60 or 65 years old. I feel that the the process of my goodbye has already started."
Becker to Pep: Have a beer and chill out
And on Tuesday Becker took to Twitter to suggest to the ex-Barcelona and Bayern Munich coach that it might be a good idea to "have [a] cold English beer and relax".
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Why is the social security Cost-of-Living Adjustment for 2022 projected at 6.0% to 6.1%?
- NFL Injury struck Baltimore Ravens face the Kansas City Chiefs
- Emmy Awards 2021 How are Emmy awards chosen?
- EMMY AWARDS 2021 2021 Emmy Awards: Times, TV, how to stream and watch online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Klopp gives lowdown after win over Crystal Palace
- LIGUE 1 PSG vs Lyon, how and where to watch - Messi home debut, times, TV, online