Jémez angry at question over his motive for managing Cruz Azul
A Maxican journalist asked the former Rayo Vallecano manager a question in poor taste following Cruz Azul's first loss of the season and the Spanish manager answered accordingly
Paco Jemez suffered his first loss as the manager of Cruz Azul on Sunday as his side lost 1-0 to Pumas. After an excellent preseason and a good win in the first game over Necaxa, Jemez' side lost by the minimum.
However, after the game, a journalist decided to ask an absurd question, which Jemez did not like and refused to answer. The journalist asked, "Folks have started to question whether you arrived here to improve the team or to sink it like what happened in Spain.."
A serious question
The Cruz Azul manager took a few seconds, and looked around to see if the journalist was serious. he then responded, "Anything else? Any other serious question? If you have a serious question, I will respond. If you don't then no, I won't respond." The reporter continued on to say he was serious but at that point Jemez was nodding his head in disbelief.
Recommended in English
- NFL What is the salary of a special teams coach in the NFL?
- NFL Tom Brady 'remains noncommittal’ about playing in 2022; Bruce Arians remains hopeful
- NFL What teams are left in the NFL playoffs?
- Real Madrid Benzema: "Madrid is everything to me, I feel at home here"
- SERIE A Vlahovic: Fiorentina say no offers for in-demand striker
- BAYERN MUNICH Bayern want Lewandowski and Neuer to end careers in Munich