Moussa Dembélé back on Real Madrid's shopping list
Last month, Celtic rejected a 35 million euro offer from Chelsea for the 20-year-old who is the second top scorer in the Scottish Premier League.
Follow the coverage match: Valencia vs. Real Madrid
Chelsea bid turned down
Real Madrid are keeping a close eye on all of the emerging stars in Europe - the latest to be linked with Zidane's team is Celtic forward Moussa Dembélé. According to the Daily Mirror, Madrid have asked the Scottish club to keep them fully informed about the player's situation should any new offers come in.
Several of the Premier League's big clubs, such as Manchester City, Arsenal and Liverpool, have been tracking the 20-year-old - as have Chelsea who had a 35 million euro offer for the player rejected out of hand last month. Celtic insist that Dembélé is not for sale and value him at 40 million pounds (almost 47 million euros).
Dembélé arrived in Glasgow last summer on a 350.000 euro move from Fulham. He has scored 13 goals in 23 games and is the division's second top scorer just behind team mate Scott Sinclair.
He is also an international at youth level for France and starred for the Under-19s in the 2015 European Championships, losing to eventual champions Spain in the semi-finals.
Recommended in English
- NBA Ricky enjoying the present: "It's not a cliché, it's a lifestyle"
- NFL Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski hoping to break NFL record
- NFL Who plays Monday Night football tonight, Week 13? Games, times, TV
- SOCCER Kylian Mbappé disappointed Real Madrid move falls through
- SOCCER Zlatan Ibrahimovic wants to 'stay at Milan for life'
- REAL MADRID Benzema out for Inter clash but has one eye on Madrid derby