Moussa Dembélé back on Real Madrid's shopping list
Last month, Celtic rejected a 35 million euro offer from Chelsea for the 20-year-old who is the second top scorer in the Scottish Premier League.
Follow the coverage match: Valencia vs. Real Madrid
Chelsea bid turned down
Real Madrid are keeping a close eye on all of the emerging stars in Europe - the latest to be linked with Zidane's team is Celtic forward Moussa Dembélé. According to the Daily Mirror, Madrid have asked the Scottish club to keep them fully informed about the player's situation should any new offers come in.
Several of the Premier League's big clubs, such as Manchester City, Arsenal and Liverpool, have been tracking the 20-year-old - as have Chelsea who had a 35 million euro offer for the player rejected out of hand last month. Celtic insist that Dembélé is not for sale and value him at 40 million pounds (almost 47 million euros).
Dembélé arrived in Glasgow last summer on a 350.000 euro move from Fulham. He has scored 13 goals in 23 games and is the division's second top scorer just behind team mate Scott Sinclair.
He is also an international at youth level for France and starred for the Under-19s in the 2015 European Championships, losing to eventual champions Spain in the semi-finals.
Recommended in English
- NFL “Nobody is satisfied here” Brady and the Bucs are ready to take on the Eagles!
- NFL NFL: Rams' Weddle set for stunning playoff comeback against Cardinals
- NFL Tom Brady vs Jalen Hurts: wild card appearances, stats and records
- USMNT Juventus boss praises USMNT midfielder Weston McKennie
- AFCON 2022 Khazri nets brace as Eagles of Carthage soar past the Lions
- AFCON 2022 Late blunder and Kessie miss cost Elephants