Moussa Dembélé back on Real Madrid's shopping list
Last month, Celtic rejected a 35 million euro offer from Chelsea for the 20-year-old who is the second top scorer in the Scottish Premier League.
Follow the coverage match: Valencia vs. Real Madrid
Chelsea bid turned down
Real Madrid are keeping a close eye on all of the emerging stars in Europe - the latest to be linked with Zidane's team is Celtic forward Moussa Dembélé. According to the Daily Mirror, Madrid have asked the Scottish club to keep them fully informed about the player's situation should any new offers come in.
Several of the Premier League's big clubs, such as Manchester City, Arsenal and Liverpool, have been tracking the 20-year-old - as have Chelsea who had a 35 million euro offer for the player rejected out of hand last month. Celtic insist that Dembélé is not for sale and value him at 40 million pounds (almost 47 million euros).
Dembélé arrived in Glasgow last summer on a 350.000 euro move from Fulham. He has scored 13 goals in 23 games and is the division's second top scorer just behind team mate Scott Sinclair.
He is also an international at youth level for France and starred for the Under-19s in the 2015 European Championships, losing to eventual champions Spain in the semi-finals.
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT When is Adele's '30' album coming out? Where can I listen to it?
- NBA Best paid NBA players in 2021/22 season
- NFL Who plays Sunday Night Football tonight Week 6? | TV and times
- SOCCER Transfer stories: Newcastle's new owners consider move for Erling Haaland
- SOCCER | PREMIER LEAGUE "Salah has to experience Real Madrid"
- LALIGA SANTANDER Barcelona boosted as Agüero and Fati in squad for Valencia game