Everton striker Romelu Lukaku is edging ever closer to signing a new contract, with agent Mino Raiola saying the deal is "99.99999999 per cent done".
Raiola revealed in December that the Belgium international's renewal at Goodison Park was "99.9%" completed.
And now he has suggested the deal has moved even closer to fruition, despite Lukaku being linked with the likes of Bayern Munich, Juventus and former club Chelsea.
Asked by talkSPORT if Lukaku was signing, Raiola said: "Yes. It is 99.99999999% [done]!
"We are signing a longer contract, so for sure the intention is [to stay].
what's a contract anymore?
"In football, contracts are not there to be going until the end sometimes, but there is always two parties in the deal.
"If everybody thinks it is better to move on, then that will be done at that moment. But for this moment, he is signing a contract with Everton."
Lukaku equalled Duncan Ferguson's club record of 60 Premier League goals for Everton with his strike in Saturday's 2-0 victory over Sunderland.
Follow the live coverage match of Premier League Week 29 between: Liverpool vs Everton.
Recommended in English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $200 Social Security, tax return, Child Tax Credit, Golden State payment...
- NFL Cardinals 11 vs. 34 Rams summary: scores, stats and highlights | NFL Playoffs
- NFL Raiders part ways with general manager Mike Maycock
- NFL The insufferable Superb Owl jokes: a rant
- PACO GENTO 1933-2022 Real Madrid legend Paco Gento passes away aged 88
- AFCON Salima Mukansanga to lead all-female officiating AFCON line-up