Karim Benzema brought up 350 Real Madrid appearances at Eibar - and marked the occasion with two goals, an assist and an excellent all-round display.
The striker, who hadn't scored in LaLiga for two months, was to the fore for Real as a side with no Cristiano Ronaldo or Gareth Bale claimed a thumping 4-1 win.
Benzema: "I'm very proud"
Speaking after the victory, he said: "I'm very proud to have reached the milestone, because it's a lot of games playing for the club of my dreams. I'm really happy.
"Hopefully there are many more to come. The president [Florentino Pérez] has presented me with a shirt with the number on the back, which makes me very happy.
"He's always helped me, ever since the day I signed for the club; I'm very happy."
Striker lauds Real display at Eibar
On Real's triumph at Ipurua, he said: "Everyone put in a great performance - from the goalkeeper to the forwards, and those who came on too.
"It was a great way to prepare for Tuesday's game [against Napoli in the Champions League], and hopefully we can carry on in this vein and win the league.
"In Naples we've got a really important game against really strong opposition; we've got to play our game and ensure we get a result and make it through."
Te recomendamos en English
- El Clásico Who is José María Sánchez Martínez, the referee for El Clásico 2021 Barcelona - Real Madrid?
- LALIGA Barcelona vs Real Madrid: injured and sanctioned players for El Clásico 2021
- Serie A Allegri dubs Inter title favourites ahead of Derby d'Italia
- NBA Nash cheers Nets first win: "It'll take a while, it won't be pretty"
- MLB Astros never doubted they would beat Red Sox admits Baker
- EL CLASICO Which player has scored the most goals in El Clásico history? All time top scorers