San Paolo already filling up with fans for Real Madrid game
Napoli opened the gates to their stadium at 3pm on Wednesday and fans were pouring in a full six hours before the match against Real Madrid. Barcelona-Getafe live: LaLiga Santander matchweek 23
Napoli’s San Paolo stadium opened its doors for business at 3pm on Wednesday, almost six hours before the Champions League second leg encounter between the Serie A side and Real Madrid. Nonetheless, home fans started to fill the stands in the early afternoon as expectation mounted ahead of the game, where Napoli will attempt to overturn a 3-1 deficit from the first leg.
Maradona to the fore
As is to be expected, the figure of Diego Maradona, Napoli’s most famous son, loomed large with banners and scarves bearing the Argentina great’s image. The stadium has sold out for the game and there are even suspicions that there will be more people in San Paolo than its official capacity of 60,240.
There were queues snaking around the stadium on Wednesday afternoon as fans got into the mood early for one of the most important games for their club in recent years.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS US Will the covid-19 vaccine be mandatory in NY for teachers?
- CORONAVIRUS US Where are the Delta variant danger zones?
- NFL NFL: When should the San Francisco 49ers start Trey Lance?
- NFL Dolphins QB Tagovailoa on injured reserve, to miss at least 3 games
- Liga MX Club América vs Chivas live: Liga MX 'Super Clásico Nacional' online
- NBA Report: Simmons rejects meeting with teammates on 76ers rift