Antoine Griezmann has been talking about his future once again, this time to beIN Sports. The French forward underlined what he told Spanish State television last week - that that he is under contract with Atlético and the thought bof leaving doesn't even enter his head. "As I have said so many times in the past, I have a contract with Atlético, I am happy here and so is my family. And besides, to leave, first the club has to want to sell me, right?..."
Griezmann, happy at Atlético - on and off the pitch
The France international continued: "I try to be happy out on the pitch and give my best for the fans"; as for his personal life, he added, "Everything's going well. Here we have sun all the year round and that is also a big help".
Recommended in English
- NFL Wide receiver to wide back, the evolution being driven by the 49ers Deebo Samuel
- NFL Playoff Power Rankings: Packers, Rams, Chiefs | NFL Playoffs
- NFL NFL Wild Card Review: Games, Conclusions and Reflections
- AFCON Guinea-Bissau vs Nigeria: AFCON, times, TV and how to watch online
- AFCON AFCON Group D matchday preview: Egypt vs Sudan and Guinea-Bissau vs Nigeria
- Middleton admits Bucks need a Holiday from sorry slide as Grizzlies come into view