Málaga to pay tribute to Madrid legend Juanito against Atlético
Málaga president Sheikh Abdullah Al Thani had laid on a number of Juan Gómez ‘Juanito’ con motivo del XXV aniversario de su muerte este sábado contra el Atlético.
To commemorate the XXV anniversary of the death of Juan Gómez ‘Juanito’, Málaga have arranged a special tribute to the former player, who spent two seasons at La Rosaleda after a decade with Real Madrid were his memory is kept alive on minute 7 in every home game. Juanito, who lost his life in a car crash on 2 April 1992 aged just 37, will be remembered prior to kick-off ahead of tomorrow's game against Atlético de Madrid.
Juanito remembered by Málaga
La Rosaleda's video screens will display images of the ex-Málaga and Madrid player and a mannequin, dressed in Juanito's original, old Málaga kit will be exhibited before going on display at the club museum.
Juankar to pay tribute to Juanito
Club owner and president Sheikh Abdullah Al Thani has asked left-back Juankar, who curiously alway wears the number 7 shirt, to perform a symbolic tribute to Juanito.
- Roque Mesa1007Passes
*Update 31 de marzo de 2017
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Does Medicaid cover dental? How can I find a clinic that accepts Medicaid?
- US NEWS Who controls gas prices in the United States? How can the price of gas go down?
- US NEWS Why are gas pricing increasing in October 2021?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many numbers are in a Social Security Number?
- SOCCER Pelé moving 'closer to the goal' as Brazil great continues recovery
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE New setback for Atlético Madrid's Marcos Llorente