Sandro Ramírez was Málaga's best player in their two goal win over title-chasing Barcelona, which has made things more complicated for Luis Enrique's side. But as well as the defeat, and Neymar's sending off which grabbed the immediate headlines, another incident has been picked up by Spanish programme, El Chiringuito.
Suárez not happy with Sandro
One of Barça's usual portagonists, Luis Suárez, was captured whispering in the Málaga player's ear as they left the field at half-time. And according to El Chiringuito he said to the former Barcelona player, "Don't forget the hand that fed you".
Moving on: Barça in the past
The response from Sandro, who was freed up last summer to leave the Catalan club, was apparently quick and to the point: "Málaga now feeds me," he told the Uruguayan.
Te recomendamos en English
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- MLB Braves vs. Astros commentary, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands
- NFL Report: Cardinals DE J.J. Watt could miss rest of season
- NFL Who plays Thursday night football?
- NBA Lakers outclassed in Oklahoma in a night of NBA surprises