Serena Williams suggests she's pregnant in Snapchat post
The 23-time Grand Slam title winner took to the social-networking platform with an image of herself and the caption "20 weeks".
Tennis legend Serena Williams has indicated that she's expecting her first child.
Serena on Snapchat: "20 weeks"
In a post on her Snapchat account on Wednesday, Williams published a photo of herself accompanied by the caption "20 weeks".
The image shows the 35-year-old, who is currently women's world number two, in a yellow swimsuit with what appears to be a baby bump.
The American hasn't played since beating her sister Venus in the Australian Open final in January to win a record 23rd Grand Slam singles title.
Williams cited a knee injury in pulling out of tournaments in Indian Wells and Miami in March.
Revealed wedding plans in late 2016
In December, she announced her engagement to Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian.
Te recomendamos en English
- BOXING Joshua: "No real strategy except for winning" against Usyk
- BOXING Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Osyk: date, tickets, venue
- WORLD NEWS How does Evergrande conglomerate put China's housing system in danger of collapse?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Klopp salutes Liverpool ace Minamino and reveals Firmino fitness update
- GOLF Five reasons why we all love the Ryder Cup
- NBA 15-year NBA veteran JJ Redick announces retirement