Internet mocks ‘tooled-up’ West Ham kids firm
Police have been alerted to a tweet uploaded on Friday, threatening travelling Everton fans. The thread of five kids brandishing weapons has gone viral.
A tweet posted ahead of West Ham’s home game against Everton in which five kids, some of whom were pictured holding home-made weapons, went viral over the weekend. The photograph shows five school kids trying their best to look menacing in a back alley; one glowers with a baseball bat, the lad next to him is shown holding a rusty old bill hook - apparently, for the first time.
Underneath is a threatening message: “Everton, we’ll be waiting for your boys tomorrow COYI (Come On You Irons)”.
No weapon? no problem
The kid in the middle has a left-handed putter and the poor guy on the end doesn’t have a weapon at all – that was left up to the imagination of internet users and their Photoshop skills - pizzas, a prize-catch bream, juggling balls, Purple Aki and Sooty and Sweep featured in the results…
The tweet has been reported to the police as such threatening messages are considered an offence but as of the moment no action has been taken
Te recomendamos en English
- EMMY AWARDS What's the difference between an Emmy and an Oscar award?
- US NEWS Body found in Wyoming fits the description of missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito
- NFL Cleveland Browns safety Ronnie Harrison Jr. fined for a push
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs 35 vs Baltimore Ravens 36 summary: score, stats, and highlights | Week 2
- NFL The New Orleans Saints slump to defeat against Carolina Panthers
- NFL NY Jets QB Zach Wilson throws 4 interceptions in loss to Patriots