I'm alive and well - Bryan Habana refutes false report of death
Toulon player, Bryan Habana, World Cup winner with the Springboks, took to Twitter amid a false report that he had been killed in a drive-by shooting.
South Africa wing Bryan Habana has been forced to refute reports he was killed in France.
Toulon star Habana alive and well
Habana, who plays for Toulon in the Top 14, posted a short video on Twitter to confirm he is alive and well following a false report that he had been killed in a drive-by shooting in Paris.
The Springbok star and World Cup winner is in fact on holiday in the south of France and said in his video: "Apparently there has been, or is, a massive rumour or false story going around that I have been killed.
Clarifying fake news of death
"As you can see I'm all alive and doing well and enjoying the south of France.
"Unbelievably disturbing that people can do stuff out there that has a massive impact on people's lives, and stuff like this is actually just unbelievable."
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7