Dani Cabellos, goalscorer against Atletico Madrid, has praised the impact of interim coach Alexis and said his future lies at Real Betis despite constant speculation linking him with a move away from the club. "I have always had a great relationship with Alexis," the midfielder said.
Pressed on the speculation linking him to Atletico Madrid, the midfielder said, "The thing I'm focused on now is the game against Sporting and concentration on the under-21, which we intend to win. From that point is where things will start to happen but I have three years on my contract with Betis and my future is here," he said.
"It was my most complete match," he said, "because I scored, did well and ran until the very last minute. The team left with a very good taste in their mouth. The fans have to be left with a good taste in their mouth and because of that we gave everything. We probably should have won the game. Hopefully, next season we start like that from the first minute," Ceballos continued.
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT When is Adele's '30' album coming out? Where can I listen to it?
- NBA Best paid NBA players in 2021/22 season
- NFL Who plays Sunday Night Football tonight Week 6? | TV and times
- SOCCER Transfer stories: Newcastle's new owners consider move for Erling Haaland
- SOCCER | PREMIER LEAGUE "Salah has to experience Real Madrid"
- LALIGA SANTANDER Barcelona boosted as Agüero and Fati in squad for Valencia game