Mourinho target Carlos Soler signs new Valencia deal
The 20-year-old Valencia midfielder has signed a contract extension through to June 2021.
Carlos Soler has committed his future to boyhood club Valencia by signing a new deal amid reported interest from Manchester United.
There was speculation United manager Jose Mourinho was ready to lure Soler to Old Trafford, however the 20-year-old Spanish midfielder has signed a contract extension through to June 2021.
Soler's new buyout clause has also been set at €80million, it was announced on Tuesday.
He has made 22 appearances for Valencia this season, scoring three goals, since making his LaLiga debut in December.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates