Mourinho target Carlos Soler signs new Valencia deal
The 20-year-old Valencia midfielder has signed a contract extension through to June 2021.
Carlos Soler has committed his future to boyhood club Valencia by signing a new deal amid reported interest from Manchester United.
Official Statement https://t.co/rVO6cyPt0B #CarlosSoler2021 pic.twitter.com/aIKZicLFQh— Valencia CF English (@valenciacf_en) May 16, 2017
There was speculation United manager Jose Mourinho was ready to lure Soler to Old Trafford, however the 20-year-old Spanish midfielder has signed a contract extension through to June 2021.
Soler's new buyout clause has also been set at €80million, it was announced on Tuesday.
He has made 22 appearances for Valencia this season, scoring three goals, since making his LaLiga debut in December.
Recommended in English
- CRYPTOCURRENCY What are the cryptocurrencies that have increased the most in value this year?
- NBA Lakers' Anthony Davis: "The whole world wants to see us lose"
- NBA 76ers star Embiid suggests Philadelphia NBA MVP bias
- NBA Heat's Kyle Lowry handed ovation on emotional Toronto return
- NBA Warriors head coach Steve Kerr speaks against gun violence after Sacramento Shooting
- NBA Nets coach Steve Nash rules Simmons out of NBA Play-In