Cristiano bust sculptor strikes again with Gareth Bale
Emanuel Santos was enlisted by betting house Paddy Power to generate a bust of the Welsh star which is now on display in central CardiffValencia vs Real Madrid live online: LaLiga
The infamous Cristiano Ronaldo bust which graces Madeira airport has a new sibling with a new bust of Real Madrid colleague Gareth Bale. Paddy Power contracted sculptor Emmanuel Santos to create a similar bust of the Welsh wizard after the original CR7 bust created much fall-out following it's unveiling in March. Much of the comment was unflattering but Santos defended his work claiming that the Portuguese striker was delighted with the final result. Santos is also promising a bust of Sergio Ramos to complete his Real Madrid trilogy.
Bale in Cardiff
The Bale bust is on view in St Mary Street (Cardiff) beside a Paddy Power outlet and bears the words: Gareth Bale, by Emmanuel Santos, sculptor and a cheeky (yes, him again in brackets).
The Bale bust has already been on the National Stadium of Wales pitch even before Madrid player as part of an open day photo session as fans queued up to take a snap of the latest work of art from Santos.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL | PACKERS Rodgers: Packers Super Bowl contenders after 49ers win
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES What’s the latest on the NYC DOE covid-19 vaccine mandate?
- US NEWS What caused the Amtrak train derailment?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Ansu Fati returns to Barcelona after long layoff
- NFL Mahomes talks after Kansas City Chief's 30-24 defeat to Los Angeles Chargers
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ancelotti on Sheriff, Modric, Kroos, Zidane, Mendy