Lewis Hamilton and Neymar enjoy NBA action
The three-time F1 World Champion watched the second match of the NBA finals in Oakland with his friend Neymar, the Brazil and Barcelona footballer.
They are two stars in their respective sports, and good pals away from the racetrack or football pitch.
Hamilton and Neymar best of pals
Lewis Hamilton and Neymar have forged a firm friendship since the 2016 Copa America, where the two spend a few days enjoying themselves as part of a group of celebrities including Justin Bieber and Jamie Foxx.
Since then, they have met on various occasions. Hamilton was present as Barcelona secured that spectacular comeback against PSG in the Champions League, while Neymar has been to England to visit the three-time Formula One World Champion.
Golden State @ Cleveland in Oakland
Yesterday they watched the second match of the NBA finals in Oakland. They saw from front-row seats Golden State's victory over Cleveland.
Neymar refused to choose between the two stars on show, saying "Curry and Lebron James are two great players. They have different styles, but I like them both."
Barça's number 11 uploaded a picture to Instagram with the British driver, captioned "With my bro Lewis Hamilton".
Te recomendamos en English
- RYDER CUP 2021 Ryder Cup 2021 full schedule: participants, match dates, and times
- NFL Panthers at Texans: Fantasy Start ‘ems and Sit ‘ems
- REAL MADRID Mbappé: 100 days until PSG star can negotiate with Real Madrid
- Nagelsmann on Rudiger to Bayern rumours: I'll have to see if I have any money in my wallet!
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth