Lewis Hamilton and Neymar enjoy NBA action
The three-time F1 World Champion watched the second match of the NBA finals in Oakland with his friend Neymar, the Brazil and Barcelona footballer.
They are two stars in their respective sports, and good pals away from the racetrack or football pitch.
Hamilton and Neymar best of pals
Lewis Hamilton and Neymar have forged a firm friendship since the 2016 Copa America, where the two spend a few days enjoying themselves as part of a group of celebrities including Justin Bieber and Jamie Foxx.
Since then, they have met on various occasions. Hamilton was present as Barcelona secured that spectacular comeback against PSG in the Champions League, while Neymar has been to England to visit the three-time Formula One World Champion.
Golden State @ Cleveland in Oakland
Yesterday they watched the second match of the NBA finals in Oakland. They saw from front-row seats Golden State's victory over Cleveland.
Neymar refused to choose between the two stars on show, saying "Curry and Lebron James are two great players. They have different styles, but I like them both."
Barça's number 11 uploaded a picture to Instagram with the British driver, captioned "With my bro Lewis Hamilton".
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 29 July
- GOLD CUP Mexico vs Canada, Gold Cup semi-final: how to watch - times, TV, online
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 29 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GYMNASTICS Simone Biles suffers twisties: What are they? How do they affect gymnasts?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics: Luka Doncic 'dominating the Games like no player in 30 years'
- OLYMPIC GAMES Golfer McIlroy praises Biles and Osaka for raising mental health awareness