A shirt that could be Atlético Madrid's home jersey for the 2017/18 season is currently doing the rounds on social media, to a decidedly lukewarm response.
The design was leaked on Wednesday by the Twitter account @CamisetasAtm, which specialises in the latest developments on the LaLiga club's kits.
Potential Atlético shirt: Wider stripes, thin diagonal lines
The striking shirt features wide red and white stripes, with thin diagonal lines cutting across them, accompanied by apparently darker-coloured shorts.
The possible Atlético jersey also includes the club's new badge, which was unveiled in December and is to be used from the start of the coming campaign.
"What's with those diagonal stripes? Sooooo ugly"
According to @CamisetasAtm, some alterations are still expected to be made to the shirt, but "all my reliable sources tell me it will look like this".
"What's with those diagonal stripes? Sooooo ugly," replied one Atlético fan, who was joined by a number of other users in giving the kit the thumbs-down.
Another tweeter said: "It's going to be this one? Madre mía..."
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCCER Real Madrid's Vinicius outshining his idol Neymar at PSG
- Technology Which phones will no longer support WhatsApp starting on November 1?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in California?
- NFL NFL Commissioner Goodell: WFT probe results won’t be released
- NFL | STEELERS Steelers coach Tomlin says he would 'never' take college job
- NBA | LAKERS Westbrook: "I'm not used to people cheering for me on the road"